Vera Wang's publicist says the New York fashion designer has separated from Arthur Becker, her husband of 23 years.
"They remain devoted parents to their two daughters," Wang's company president, Mario Grauso, said in a statement to Women's Wear Daily.
No reason was given for the split.
People.com said Becker has his own business ventures, but is also involved in Wang's beauty empire.
A friend of the designer told Women's Wear Daily the couple "will not let this impact the running of the company. They have worked too hard to build it up."
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Google Stock Split Ahead
- Guns Are Hot in California
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Small Businesses Hiring, but Worry About Expense
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- LULAC Convention Starts With Focus on LGBT Youth