CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 07/12/12 -- If you're visiting Chicago without hitting Little Italy, many would argue that your visit is incomplete. With delicious choices for every taste, your stomach would be missing out as well! Among Chicago restaurants near the United Center, the place to be is Vivo, and the place to stay is the Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC. And starting this summer, they're coming together to offer special savings for their guests!
The Marriott Chicago at Medical District/UIC is excited to announce a new partnership and package with Vivo! Starting at $199/night,* weekend travelers can enjoy a luxurious night in Little Italy and be captivated by the evening beauty of Chicago while indulging in a dinner for two at one of Chicago's most famous Randolph Street restaurants.
Located at 838 West Randolph Street in Chicago, Vivo is the street's and west loop's flagship restaurant. Vivo's dinning philosophy is to create an experience that will leave each and every guest unable to resist the temptation to come back for more. In three words: simplicity, quality, consistency. True Italian so perfectly executed that a decade later, they are still the icon of the Randolph Street Market District, and a jewel among United Center restaurants.
The Viva la Vivo! weekend package is appropriately priced ranging from $199 to $299 a night* for any guest staying Friday or Saturday for the remainder of 2012. The Viva la Vivo package includes a deluxe overnight stay for two, $100 dinner credit at Vivo, breakfast for two in Rook's Corner, and complimentary shuttle transportation to and from Vivo.
To take advantage of the Viva la Vivo! package, guests should call the hotel directly for reservations at 312.491.1234.
Among Chicago Union Station hotels, the Marriott Chicago at Medical District/UIC is a convenient choice for business and leisure travelers alike. Located just blocks from the UIC Pavilion and the United Center, all of the Medical District hotel's guest rooms offer an atmosphere that is both stimulating and comfortable. To satisfy the technical needs of travelers, the hotel's desks include an advanced Jak Pack to keep guests connected. Throughout the lobby, exclusive design elements were implemented to develop Marriott's Signature "Great Room" concept: a delightful place to work, socialize or just relax.
* Availability will be confirmed at time of booking. Lowest advertised rate may not be available. Advance booking required. Rates valid for Friday and Saturday night stays only. Two-night minimum stay may be required. Rates are per room, per night, based on single occupancy. Taxes, resort fees, and incidental charges are additional. Rates may not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Additional restrictions may apply.
About Marriott Chicago at Medical District/UIC
Unique among Chicago hotels near Union Station, the Marriott Chicago at Medical District/UIC is a 113-room boutique hotel with well appointed guestrooms and meeting space. The most recent guestroom renovation was completed in 2009 and included 100% of all hard and soft goods. The Marriott Chicago at Medical District/UIC is located in the heart of the Illinois Medical District, walking distance from Jesse Brown VA Medical Center, Cook County Hospital, and the University of Illinois at Chicago. The Marriott Chicago at Medical District/UIC is also the closest hotel to the United Center and offers complimentary shuttle service within one mile of the hotel.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2037886
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Director of Revenue Management
Marriott Chicago @ Medical District/UIC
Phone: (312) 491-1234 ext. 6011
Fax: (312) 529-6095
Email: Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11