Sienna Miller gave birth to her first child, a daughter, in London during the weekend, a source close to the "Factory Girl" actress told People.com.
No other details regarding the baby's birth were immediately available.
Miller, 30, has been dating actor Tom Sturridge, 26, for more than a year, but the couple has kept their relationship out of the press.
Her previous romances with actor Jude Law, who cheated on her with his children's nanny, and Balthazar Getty, who was married with children when he dated Miller, made her a target for the tabloid media.
Most Popular Stories
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Cost of Health Care Slowing in U.S.
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Intel Working on Smartwatch; Mum on Possible Apple Link
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- Using Acids to Unlock Shale Oil OK, Regulator Says
- Microsoft Says XBox Is No Big Brother
- Fed Will Keep Buying Bonds for Now; Markets Dip
- NHU, Canada College Partner on B.A. in Child Development