REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 07/12/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
•Oracle executives Mark Hurd and John Fowler will discuss the company's storage strategy, its latest storage innovations, and growing momentum in an online event on July 18, 2012. •They will be joined by guest speaker Andrew Reichman from Forrester Research, Inc., and the engineering leads for Oracle's NAS, SAN and tape storage products to discuss Oracle's optimized storage strategy and introduce a new scalable storage solution for mid-size and growing businesses. •Oracle optimized storage helps enterprises simplify IT to operate more efficiently, more cost effectively, and be more responsive to dynamic business needs. Oracle storage is engineered to enable Oracle software to run faster and more efficiently with unsurpassed capabilities for heterogeneous data centers. •Register for the online event here.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com/.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Blanc & Otus
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!