LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 07/12/12 -- CENTAURUS DIAMOND TECHNOLOGIES INC. (the "Company" or "Centaurus") (OTCBB: CTDT) (OTCQB: CTDT) reports that the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) verified that Centaurus Technologies' "Cultured" diamonds are indistinguishable from diamonds produced in nature.
Six carbon 'stones' in an earlier experiment produced diamonds of various sizes including one measuring 0.35 carat. This translucent specimen could not be distinguished from diamonds produced in nature.
Special spectrographic devices and techniques have now been developed to detect the difference.
About Centaurus Diamond Technologies Inc.
Centaurus Diamond Technologies Inc. has been established to fully commercialize its proprietary, cost-efficient, and high-volume diamond production method to provide industrial quality diamonds. The Company's patented technology enables the production of "cultured" diamonds that are chemically, atomically, and structurally identical to natural diamonds. The Gemological Institute Of America (GIA) has tested the Company's "cultured" diamonds and has confirmed they are diamonds according to their testing protocols.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
Mr. Alvin Snaper, President
For further information, please contact:
American Capital Ventures
Most Popular Stories
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- US Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- Soderbergh: Why He Quit Movies