Baidu, Inc. , the leading Chinese language Internet search provider, today announced that it will report its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012, after the U.S. market closes on July 23, 2012. Baidu's management will hold an earnings conference call at 8:00 PM on July 23, 2012 U.S. Eastern Time (8:00 AM on July 24, 2012 Beijing/Hong Kong Time).
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20081103/BAIDULOGO )
Dial-in details for the earnings conference call are as follows:
Hong Kong: +852-2475-0994
Passcode for all regions: 98897814
A replay of the conference call may be accessed by phone at the following number until July 30, 2012:
Additionally, a live and archived webcast of this conference call will be available at http://ir.baidu.com.
Baidu, Inc. is the leading Chinese language Internet search provider. As a technology-based media company, Baidu aims to provide the best way for people to find information. In addition to serving individual Internet search users, Baidu provides an effective platform for businesses to reach potential customers. Baidu's ADSs trade on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "BIDU". Currently, ten ADSs represent one Class A ordinary share.
For investor inquiries please contact:
ChinaVictor TsengBaidu, Inc.Tel: +86-10-5992-7244Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin ReidyBrunswick GroupTel: +86-10-5960-8600Email: email@example.com
USCindy ZhengBrunswick GroupTel: +1-212-333-3810Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20081103/BAIDULOGOPRN Photo Desk, email@example.com
Web site: http://www.baidu.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter