Justin Bieber is in Japan right now, and he can't stop tweeting about it. >
The pop star left all of that California-Fisker-traffic-ticket drama in the U.S. and is embracing his Japanese fans, and the country's heated toilets!
Upon arriving in Japan a few days ago, Bieber has been tweeting about how happy he is to be there:
"Excited to be back in Japan to see some of the best fans on earth and my guys at Smap Smap!"
"JAPAN is CRAZY RIGHT NOW!!! LOVE IT!! THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE!!"
"This is what it's all about. About to perform for my japanese fans. The love here has been incredible!!!!!!!!"
"Japan is still going hard! Thank you mezamashi and my adorable japanese fans!!!swaggy"
He also retweeted his manager's tweet about the heated toilets Japan is famous for:
Scooter Braun (@scooterbraun): "@kennyhamilton @justinbieber @alfredoflores have fun in Tokyo...heated toilet seats are amazing. #NextLevelTechnology"
Check out this acoustic version of Bieber's No. 1 single that a fan shot:
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying