Two Sooners added to the United States' medal count at the North
American, Central American and Caribbean Under-23 Track and Field
Championships this weekend in Guanajuato, Mexico.
OU senior-to-be Riley Masters took bronze in the 1,500-meter run, running 3:52.15 in a close race Friday. Kyle Merber of the United States was first in 3:51.61 and Charles Philibert-Thiboutot of Canada was second in 3:52.00.
OU's George Alex, who exhausted his collegiate eligibility this season, ran second in the 5,000-meter run late Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women