Tom Cruise headed to California's High Sierras to continue shooting "Oblivion" hours after reaching a divorce settlement with Katie Holmes, People.com said.
Cruise was in Iceland working on the science-fiction movie late last month when Holmes, his third wife, filed for divorce after five years of marriage. They have a 6-year-old daughter, Suri.
He returned to his Los Angeles area home last week and celebrated his 50th birthday with his adult children from his marriage to ex-wife Nicole Kidman, while Holmes and Suri set up a new apartment in New York.
Holmes' lawyer announced Monday morning the former couple had reached a settlement in their divorce, although no details were released.
People.com said Cruise flew from the Los Angeles area to a small airport near Mammoth Lakes, Calif., Monday afternoon so he could get back to work on the film, which is being shot in the mountains.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women