Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber was stopped and cited for
driving in a "reckless manner" on the busy 101 Freeway on Friday
morning, the California Highway Patrol said.
Bieber was pulled over in a chrome-colored sports car by CHP officers after he drove his car in a reckless manner at speeds in excess of 65 mph, Officer Ming Hsu said.
Bieber's precise speed was not available, he said.
The 18-year-old was driving a Fisker Karma and allegedly weaving in and out of traffic.
It is Bieber's latest scrape with the law in Los Angeles. The district attorney's office already is reviewing allegations that he battered a paparazzo during a confrontation in Calabasas.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked