Jennifer Lopez is in talks with ABC Family to be executive producer in an untitled series about a lesbian couple, who already has several children, bringing a teenager into their home, according to the The Hollywood Reporter.
Related story: "Jennifer Lopez Tops Celebrity Fragrance Sales"
If talks are Ok'd, under Nuyorican Productions, Lopez will be working with Simon Fields, Greg Gugliotta (Beautiful Girl), as well as co-creators/writers Peter Paige and Brad Bredeweg (Fly Girls), according to the The Hollywood Reporter.
Related story: "LULAC Passes Resolution Supporting Marriage Equality"
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu