Jennifer Lopez is in talks with ABC Family to be executive producer in an untitled series about a lesbian couple, who already has several children, bringing a teenager into their home, according to the The Hollywood Reporter.
Related story: "Jennifer Lopez Tops Celebrity Fragrance Sales"
If talks are Ok'd, under Nuyorican Productions, Lopez will be working with Simon Fields, Greg Gugliotta (Beautiful Girl), as well as co-creators/writers Peter Paige and Brad Bredeweg (Fly Girls), according to the The Hollywood Reporter.
Related story: "LULAC Passes Resolution Supporting Marriage Equality"
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List