Jennifer Lopez is in talks with ABC Family to be executive producer in an untitled series about a lesbian couple, who already has several children, bringing a teenager into their home, according to the The Hollywood Reporter.
Related story: "Jennifer Lopez Tops Celebrity Fragrance Sales"
If talks are Ok'd, under Nuyorican Productions, Lopez will be working with Simon Fields, Greg Gugliotta (Beautiful Girl), as well as co-creators/writers Peter Paige and Brad Bredeweg (Fly Girls), according to the The Hollywood Reporter.
Related story: "LULAC Passes Resolution Supporting Marriage Equality"
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Boeing to Build Stretch-Dreamliners