Jennifer Lopez is in talks with ABC Family to be executive producer in an untitled series about a lesbian couple, who already has several children, bringing a teenager into their home, according to the The Hollywood Reporter.
Related story: "Jennifer Lopez Tops Celebrity Fragrance Sales"
If talks are Ok'd, under Nuyorican Productions, Lopez will be working with Simon Fields, Greg Gugliotta (Beautiful Girl), as well as co-creators/writers Peter Paige and Brad Bredeweg (Fly Girls), according to the The Hollywood Reporter.
Related story: "LULAC Passes Resolution Supporting Marriage Equality"
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits