Jennifer Lopez is in talks with ABC Family to be executive producer in an untitled series about a lesbian couple, who already has several children, bringing a teenager into their home, according to the The Hollywood Reporter.
Related story: "Jennifer Lopez Tops Celebrity Fragrance Sales"
If talks are Ok'd, under Nuyorican Productions, Lopez will be working with Simon Fields, Greg Gugliotta (Beautiful Girl), as well as co-creators/writers Peter Paige and Brad Bredeweg (Fly Girls), according to the The Hollywood Reporter.
Related story: "LULAC Passes Resolution Supporting Marriage Equality"
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia