Latinos' important and growing influence on U.S.
politics will be the topic of discussion during Business Wire's free July 17
Influence of Hispanic Voters on This Year's National Elections."
This LatinoWire Experts Webinar will host two nationally recognized authorities on Hispanic affairs and politics, who will talk about the impact of Hispanic voters on the 2012 national elections. In addition, they will discuss how congressional and presidential candidates are courting this demographic and how Latinos might be expected to vote.
Media and public access is free and registration prior to the event is highly recommended. Space is limited. NOTE: While in listen-mode only, Q&A will be available.
Details and registration for the webinar follow:
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 The Influence of Hispanic Voters on This Year's National Elections. 10 a.m. Pacific / Noon Central / 1 p.m. Eastern Registration: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/450218808
Dr. Federico Subervi, Professor and Director of the Center for the Study of Latino Media & Markets at the School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Texas State University-San Marcos
Gabriel R. Sanchez, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Political Science, University of New Mexico and Research Director, Latino Decisions
Danny Selnick, Vice President Public Policy and LatinoWire services, Business Wire and Pilar Portela, Media Relations & LatinoWire Media Representative, Business Wire
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information