U.S. actress and singer Demi Lovato is to serve as host of the Teen Choice Awards show, Fox announced Monday.
The show -- honoring fan favorites in film, television and music -- is to take place July 22.
The former star of TV's "Sonny with a Chance" is now a judge on the singing competition show "The X Factor." She also is touring North America this season, performing dozens of concerts.
Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen, Flo Rida and No Doubt have been booked to perform, EW.com said.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable