Bieb, Bieb... JUSTIN BIEBER showed what a fast mover he is in his
shiny new wheels - and got done for speeding.
The 18-year-old Eenie Meenie (miney mo) star ended up with a teeny weeny speedy finey woe when he was stopped by cops after ELEVEN people reported him for "driving like a maniac." He was given a speeding ticket for doing 80mph in a 65mph area in his pounds 73,000 chrome-plated sports car.
One shocked onlooker said: "It was just like a rocket ship coming by."
Justin was taking his sparkling Fisker Karma for a spin on the Ventura Freeway in Los Angeles when cops flagged him down. He first showed off the motor in April when he zipped around with girlfriend SELENA GOMEZ, 19. But this time witnesses couldn't Belieb his driving. LA city councillor Dennis Zine reckoned the pop superstar should have been arrested.
He said: "Bieber was driving like a maniac. He was weaving in and out of traffic. It was a very dangerous situation."
Luckily for Justin, he only got a speeding ticket. He later took it more slowly on a Segway on the set of his music vid. After stepping out in a woolly hat and specs, at least we know Where Wally is now.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- Hispanic Grads Pass Their Peers in College Enrollment
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- California Considers Oil Tax to Fund Schools
- Dude! California Beach Parking Plan Making Waves
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Boise Terror Suspect Pleads Not Guilty
- NTSB Wants to Lower Blood Alcohol Limit to 0.05