Hollywood filmmaker Christopher Nolan has confirmed "The Dark Knight Rises" will be his last Batman movie.
Asked if there is any truth to rumors claiming he plans to helm a Justice League superhero ensemble picture featuring Batman, EW.com said Nolan replied: "No, none at all."
"We're finished with all we're doing with Batman. This is the end of our take on this character," he said. "Batman will outlive us all, and our interpretation was ours. Obviously, we consider it definitive and kind of finished.
"The great thing about Batman is he lives on for future generations to reinterpret, and, obviously, Warners will have to decide in the future what they're going to do with him. We've had our say on the character. ... I've got no plans to do anything more, and certainly, no involvement with any Justice League project."
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]