BOZEMAN, MT -- (Marketwire) -- 07/01/12 -- Donald R. Bernard is turning his passion into profit. A well-regarded attorney and educator with over four decades of experience in the industry, Bernard has shifted his attention to Argentina's trout and big game hunting operations. Donald's two new enterprises, Golden Stag Safaris and Estancia Laguna Verde, are primed to create much needed jobs, promote international exchange and provide a means of escape for those seeking excitement.
Donald acts as the Vice-President of Estancia Laguna Verde. Located in the vicinity of El Calafate, the purpose of the enterprise is twofold. It hopes to gather fly fishing enthusiasts under the premise that they'll be catching and eating some of the best Rainbow trout in the entire world. Secondly, Donald plans to expand the sale of this illustrious trout throughout American and European markets.
Bernard's second operation is based around big game hunting. At Golden Stag Safaris those passionate for hunting and adventure will be subject to the finest sampling of red deer, wild boars and water buffalo available in Central Argentina. Donald is also providing his honored patrons with some of the finest amenities available including two bedroom and one bathroom cabins, a wide assortment of gourmet meats and local wines not otherwise found in other parts of the country.
By establishing these two new businesses Donald hopes to create new job opportunities for those who need them most. In these difficult economic times, Donald is both providing leisure for the overworked and is spurring the economic growth of the Latin and North American markets.
Donald cites his passion and understanding of the industry as the primary reasons why his new businesses have gotten off to such a wonderful start.
Donald Ray Bernard is a retired U.S. Navy Commander. He has devoted over thirty years of his life to practicing law, many of those in private practices. Bernard served as a Professor of International Law at the University of St. Thomas in Houston and is a sought after guest lecturer.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women