Neuhauser will speak at the upcoming Internet Retailer Conference & Expo, which is being held at Chicago's McCormick Center from June 5-8, 2012. The company is sponsoring this year's Internet Retailer Top 500 Guide giveaway, which will include the Echo Rank's top 100 rankings. The inaugural Echo Rank contains some surprising results, including a stellar performance for Office Depot, which ranks at #28, far above leading competitors OfficeMax and Staples, which are both ranked in the 300s.
The Echo System will also demo its latest Echo Effect Analytics platform at booth #570 at the Internet Retailer Conference & Expo. The free platform helps companies measure the value of fans and sharers and define social media ROI, gauges the impact of sharing on conversions and revenue, and helps to drive greater returns on social campaigns.
The Echo System is the only company that provides businesses with these in-depth insights into the value of their social media activities, and the new Echo Rank index will provide free analysis on an ongoing basis to illustrate how top ecommerce companies succeed through user engagement, social integration and website performance.
To view the complete Echo Rank index, please visit echorank.theechosystem.com. To find out more about The Echo System and its unique return on social analytics capabilities, visit www.theechosystem.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea