YaSabe, a provider of local information for U.S. Hispanics, announced the release of Cupones Moviles, a new resource for Latinos to find special offers from local merchants using their mobile phones.
The mobile coupons are accessible via browser from any Smartphone on YaSabe's mobile website (
Users can search and browse in English or Spanish and register to receive notifications about new coupons and special offers. The new mobile coupon service from YaSabe is location-aware and lets users find and discover special offers from local merchants that are nearby. The digital coupons can be displayed and redeemed right from the mobile phone.
"Latinos are among the most active users of the mobile Internet," YaSabe President Zubair Talib said. "We will continue to develop and organize unique local information that is useful and relevant for consumers interested in Latino culture and community."
Launched in 2010, YaSabe has provided results for millions of queries from Hispanics searching online for local businesses at YaSabe.com and from Google, Bing and other websites like PaginasAmarillas.com and holaciudad where Hispanics go online.
YaSabe was awarded the Top Hispanic Digital Media Innovation of 2011 at Portada's fifth annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference.
Most Popular Stories
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- Darden Competition for Small Businesses Opens
- NTSB Wants to Lower Blood Alcohol Limit to 0.05
- Wal-Mart Misses Forecast
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Ladies in White Group Needs Help From Abroad
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- GM to Rejoin S&P 500, Akerson Says