SANTA BARBARA, Calif., June 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HispanicBusiness Inc., known for its branded content such as the HispanicBusiness 500(R), Woman of the Year and the HispanicBusiness Fastest-Growing 100(R), has announced it is concentrating on its online businesses, including HispanicBusiness.com and HireDiversity.com. The April 2012 issue was the last print magazine edition.
After more than 35 years of publishing HispanicBusiness magazine, the company has decided to commit exclusively to online publishing, the industry's future. HispanicBusiness magazine's branded content will remain a staple of HispanicBusiness.com.
HispanicBusiness.com publishes news and information on U.S. Hispanic markets as well as on national and global trends affecting American economic and business developments. Unfolding news events and important announcements on breaking business news are updated throughout the day.
HireDiversity.com is a full-service e-recruitment solutions provider, linking traditionally underrepresented candidates with companies, government agencies and nonprofit/educational institutions. With more than 250,000 resumes, HireDiversity.com is the nation's leading online diversity recruitment service. Hispanic Business Inc.
Web site: http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women