Canadian pop star Justin Bieber passed out shortly after hitting his head by walking into a glass wall backstage at a Paris concert, TMZ reported.
The 18-year-old recording star told the celebrity news Web site he was disoriented but went back on stage and finished his set after Thursday's mishap.
When the show was over, he walked to his dressing room and fell unconscious for about 15 seconds, he said.
TMZ quoted doctors as saying Bieber suffered a concussion but is expected to be fine.
"Just smacked my head and needed some water. All good," the recording artist said via Twitter Thursday. "I'm Canadian. We are tough. LOL. It's all good. Just gotta take it easy the rest of the night. Back at it again for you guys tomorrow. Thanks."
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses