Canadian pop star Justin Bieber passed out shortly after hitting his head by walking into a glass wall backstage at a Paris concert, TMZ reported.
The 18-year-old recording star told the celebrity news Web site he was disoriented but went back on stage and finished his set after Thursday's mishap.
When the show was over, he walked to his dressing room and fell unconscious for about 15 seconds, he said.
TMZ quoted doctors as saying Bieber suffered a concussion but is expected to be fine.
"Just smacked my head and needed some water. All good," the recording artist said via Twitter Thursday. "I'm Canadian. We are tough. LOL. It's all good. Just gotta take it easy the rest of the night. Back at it again for you guys tomorrow. Thanks."
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause