Canadian pop star Justin Bieber passed out shortly after hitting his head by walking into a glass wall backstage at a Paris concert, TMZ reported.
The 18-year-old recording star told the celebrity news Web site he was disoriented but went back on stage and finished his set after Thursday's mishap.
When the show was over, he walked to his dressing room and fell unconscious for about 15 seconds, he said.
TMZ quoted doctors as saying Bieber suffered a concussion but is expected to be fine.
"Just smacked my head and needed some water. All good," the recording artist said via Twitter Thursday. "I'm Canadian. We are tough. LOL. It's all good. Just gotta take it easy the rest of the night. Back at it again for you guys tomorrow. Thanks."
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul