A man on a commuter train in the northern German
city of Hamburg solved the problem of a too-loud mobile telephone
conversation by tossing the fellow passenger's phone out the window,
police reported Friday.
The man took the radical step after several other passengers had requested - without success - that the apparently drunk 23-year-old woman speak more quietly on her phone.
The man, 46, faces criminal charges after confessing the deed to police.
The police searched the train tracks for the 700-euro (870-dollar) phone, to no avail.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable