Kim Kardashian is back in the news again, like she ever went away. But this time it's actually interesting.
Two lawsuits have been filed against her in West Virginia, one alleging bizarre sexual shenanigans and one claiming that Kim Kardashian is an al-Qaida operative, WTRF.com reports.
Both lawsuits were filed by nonresidents of the Mountain State.
Jonathan Kimberly of Philadelphia temporary restraining order in which he claims to have seen Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries and Mila Sinanaj making a sex tape in a Clarksburg hotel room.
"It was weird because on the floor was barnyard animals staring at them, sheep, 2 goats (and a) unicorn," Humphries says in his complaint.
He also says he yelled at them, "Yo, can't you see I'm trying to sleep."
Related story: "Kim Kardashian, Family to Be Featured on Oprah's Next Chapter"
Plaintiff Gino Romano, meanwhile, says he saw Kim Kardashian, her family and Kanye West burning American flags at a secret al-Qaida training camp way off in the hills of West Virginia, according to the Daily Caller.
Related story: "Kanye West Follows Only One Twitter Account: Kim Kardashian"
Romano's suit claims that Kim Kardashian fired a rocket at him and that her stepfather, Bruce Jenner, threw a grenade at him.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- Budget Bargain Elusive as Time Runs Out