Johnny Depp is dating his "Rum Diary" co-star Amber Heard, a source told UsMagazine.com.
Depp and French model-actress Vanessa Paradis announced last week they had ended their romance after 14 years and two children together.
Rumors immediately began swirling that Depp, 49, has been dating Heard, 26, and even bought her a horse so she can ride with him when she visits him on the set of "The Lone Ranger."
"They are 100 percent dating," a source told UsMagazine.com Thursday. "He treats her really well."
The magazine's website said the relationship began last year when they were promoting "The Rum Diary," and Depp and Paradis were already estranged.
"They started sleeping together during the press tour," an insider said of Depp and Heard, who is bisexual and recently broke up with her girlfriend, artist Tasya van Ree.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women