Film star John Travolta repeatedly kissed and hugged his wife, actress Kelly Preston, at the Los Angeles premiere of his new movie, "Savages."
The New York Daily News said the couple appeared to be showing reporters and photographers they are committed to their 20-year marriage, despite recent allegations claiming Travolta has been sexually inappropriate with numerous men.
Travolta's lawyer has vehemently denied the allegations on the actor's behalf.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise