OK, singers, warm up those vocal cords. NBC's popular singing competition "The Voice" is holding auditions next month at St. Paul RiverCentre. On July 14 and 15, folks will get a chance to try out for the show that features big-name artists Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Blake Shelton and Cee Lo Green as coaches/judges. (Although none of them will be at this audition.)
Here are the details: applicants must be 15 or older and a legal U.S. resident; you have to register in advance at nbc.com/the-voice/about/casting where you'll get an "artist audition pass" with the day and time to show up to the open call; and you'll need to be prepared to perform three "current recognizable" songs, share personal stories and explain why you're a "star in the making." The next installment of "The Voice" premieres Sept. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Ullman Says Penney Turnaround Will Take Time
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- Under the alien ; Tulsa native Heather Langenkamp talks about how she got a part in the new "Star Trek" film.
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox