Katy Perry has insisted she does not regret her failed marriage
to British comedian Russell Brand.
In an interview with Extra's Mario Lopez, the 27-year-old pop star said: "Everybody asks me if I regret something, they ask me if it's going to be that one moment [her marriage].
"Actually it's really a lesson learned and it's super valuable, I could not buy this lesson.
"And I apply it to my life, I learn and a lot of the time, I get really good material for my songs."
Katy and Russell divorced earlier this year 14 months after their wedding.
The stunning brunette explained why she decided to open up about her marital troubles in her upcoming film Katy Perry: Part of Me.
She said: "The whole movie is about overcoming obstacles, overcoming my family, my set of rules and belief systems."
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Boeing to Build Stretch-Dreamliners