Intersport has launched Incito!, a multicultural division, the Chicago-based sports and entertainment marketing agency announced. Incito! -- which means to excite, inspire or engage -- connects brands with Hispanic, African-American and Asian-American consumers, according to a news release.
Intersports two divisions -- Sponsorship & Event Marketing and Television & Digital Media -- provide events, television, digital and social media marketing platforms for worldwide brands.
Related story: "Hispanics, Blacks Adopt Shopping Tech Faster Than Whites"
Incito! Is led by Senior Vice President Michael Rodriguez, who brings close to 15 years of agency and sales experience with him, including five years of working in the multicultural space.
In 2011, Intersport helped Allstate with a multicultural event marketing initiative to provide career resources for high school-age Hispanics in the Chicagoland area. The event featured a partnership with Univision and about 50 colleges and universities.
This year, Intersport is helping New Futuro expand from Illinois into New York, Los Angeles, Miami and Houston.
Related story: "Savvy Companies Are Looking to the Surging Hispanic Market for Growth"
In addition to Incito!, Intersport's divisions include 20 West, a producer of reality programming such as "My Strange Addiction" on The Learning Channel.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth