Jessica Capshaw's publicist says the U.S. television actress has given birth to her third child, a daughter named Poppy James Gavigan.
People.com said the child was born Wednesday.
Poppy is the third child for the "Grey's Anatomy" actress and Christopher Gavigan, co-founder of The Honest Company, which sells eco-friendly products. The couple have been married eight years and are also the parents of Eve Augusta, 20 months, and Luke Hudson, 4 1/2.
"Our hearts are bursting with love and gratitude upon the arrival of our baby girl," the couple told People.com in a statement.
Capshaw is the daughter of actress Kate Capshaw and businessman Robert Capshaw, and the stepdaughter of director Steven Spielberg.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women