"I am sorry," Jon Gosselin, 35, tells ex-wife Kate, 37, in a blanket apology
for his behavior since the couple's idyllic Wyomissing life was shattered in
'09. "I am sorry," he says via People mag, "because I did stuff I wouldn't
want done to me." By "stuff," Jon means the torrent of declasse chicks he so
publicly dated after the breakup, which no doubt deeply affected their eight
kids and landed reality-show maven Kate without a viable source of TV income.
Jon also accepts his share of responsibility for the collapse of their 10-year marriage. "I was passive-aggressive," he says. "Then I'd get mad, but I was the one who wasn't communicating." Jon, who lives in Berks County, says he has a steady job and a steady gal, single mom Liz Jannetta, 27.
He's had therapy and gotten soul advice from Michael Jackson's guru, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach. Jon quotes Boteach: "?'There are two things you can do with your fame -- sell out or take it and use it for good.' I didn't grasp that at the time."
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column