Johnny Depp's publicist confirmed Tuesday the Hollywood film star has broken up with his longtime partner, French singer-actress Vanessa Paradis.
The couple were together 14 years, and have a son and daughter.
Depp denied rumors of a split last month, but his representative confirmed Tuesday the romantic relationship has ended.
"Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis have amicably separated. Please respect their privacy and, more importantly, the privacy of their children," the actor's publicist told "Entertainment Tonight."
Most Popular Stories
- The Commercial Appeal, Memphis, Tenn., John Beifuss column
- Cabot Street Cinema in Beverly for sale
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Travel Startup Localeur Expands to Houston
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Jolie Mastectomy Raises Legal Questions