Crude oil prices held near $83 per barrel Monday following elections in Greece that likely will preserve the country's international bailout program.
In New York, West Texas Intermediate crude oil for July delivery shed 88 cents reach $83.17 per barrel. Natural gas added 2 cents to hit $2.655 per million British thermal units.
Home heating oil added 0.43 cents to $2.622 per gallon.
Gasoline moved lower, giving up 1.7 cents to reach $2.6592 a gallon.
At the pump, the national average price of unleaded gasoline fell to $3.505 per gallon from Sunday's $3.509, AAA said.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women