FRAMINGHAM, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 06/18/12 -- IDG's Computerworld, the IT media brand dedicated to providing peer perspective, IT leadership and business results, announces the organizations named to the Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT 2012 list. For 19 years, the Computerworld editorial team has ranked the top 100 work environments for technology professionals. The list is compiled based on a comprehensive questionnaire regarding company offerings in categories such as benefits, diversity, career development, training and retention.
"The organizations on this year's Best Places to Work in IT list consistently seek out and hire the most talented IT people, offer them competitive pay and provide great benefits," said Scot Finnie, editor in chief of Computerworld. "Many of these organizations have spent years building top-notch IT workplaces, and we applaud the amazing work they've done to sustain dynamic environments where IT professionals can work with the latest technologies and play a key role in business-critical projects."
Additional information about the organizations named to the 2012 list, as well as the results of the 19th annual Best Places to Work in IT survey, can be read in the June 18, 2012 issue of Computerworld and on Computerworld.com.
Computerworld's Best Places to Work in IT 2012:
3. Commonwealth Financial Network
4. General Mills Inc.
5. Quicken Loans Inc.
6. Verizon Wireless
7. Lehigh Valley Health Network
9. Chesapeake Energy
10. Securian Financial Group
11. University of Pennsylvania
12. Grant Thornton LLP
13. Cedars-Sinai Health System
15. Prudential Financial Inc.
16. Principal Financial Group
17. Qualcomm Inc.
18. Kaiser Permanente
19. Palmetto Health
20. Booz Allen Hamilton
21. Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.
22. Marriott International Inc.
23. Caesars Entertainment
24. Sacramento Municipal Utility District
27. American Fidelity Assurance Co.
28. Cummins Inc.
31. Scottrade Financial Services Inc.
32. WellPoint Inc.
34. DTE Energy
36. Raytheon Co.
37. Rackspace US Inc.
38. Applied Materials
39. Campbell Soup Co.
40. Intuit Inc.
41. CME Group
42. Corning Inc.
43. SAP America Inc.
44. The Sherwin-Williams Co.
45. International Paper
47. Automatic Data Processing Inc.
48. FedEx Corp.
49. Discover Financial Services
50. FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority)
51. Heartland Payment Systems
52. Bank of America Corp.
53. Southern Co.
54. National Information Solutions Cooperative (NISC)
55. Ascension Health
56. Norton Healthcare
57. Johns Hopkins Medicine
58. NextEra Energy Inc.
59. Cerner Corp.
60. Jack Henry & Associates Inc.
61. W.W. Grainger Inc.
62. AT&T Services Inc.
63. Miami Children's Hospital
64. Cancer Treatment Centers of America Inc.
65. The Mitre Corp.
66. Reed Technology & Information Services Inc.
67. Northwestern Mutual
68. H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute Inc.
69. CA Technologies
70. BNSF Railway
71. Manheim Digital
72. Sprint Nextel Corp.
73. Partners HealthCare System Inc.
74. OCLC Online Computer Library Center
75. The George Washington University
76. Fairfax County Public Schools
77. Eastman Chemical Co.
78. Penn National Insurance
79. Humana Inc.
80. Healthcare Service Corp.
81. Paychex Inc.
82. Baker Hughes Inc.
83. Edward Jones
84. The Boeing Co.
85. Hess Corp.
86. Raymond James Financial
87. Altria Client Services Inc.
88. Publix Super Markets Inc.
89. Carolinas HealthCare System
90. University of Miami
91. Intermountain Healthcare
92. Comerica Bank
93. Erickson Living
94. Avery Dennison
95. American Water
97. MetroStar Systems
98. We Energies
99. Medtronic Inc.
100. CHG Healthcare Services
To learn more about Computerworld's Best Places to Work in IT and nomination your organization for 2013 visit: https://response.questback.com/idg/bpnoms2013/. Nominations are open through December 13, 2012. If you have questions about the program contact: email@example.com.
About the Best Places to Work in IT
The Best Places to Work in Information Technology (IT) list is an annual ranking of the top 100 work environments for technology professionals by IDG's Computerworld. The list is compiled based on a comprehensive questionnaire regarding company offerings in categories such as benefits, diversity, career development, training and retention. In addition, Computerworld conducts extensive surveys of IT workers, and their responses factor heavily in determining the rankings.
Computerworld is the leading source of technology news and information for IT influencers worldwide, providing peer perspective, IT leadership and business results. Computerworld's award-winning website (www.computerworld.com), bi-weekly publication, focused conference series and custom research forms the hub of the world's largest (40+ edition) global IT media network. In the past five years alone, Computerworld has won more than 100 awards, including Magazine of the Year by American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE) awards in 2010, the 2009 Best Blog from the Neal awards, and 2006 Best Overall Web Publication from ASBPE. Computerworld leads the industry with an online audience of over 3.5 million unique, monthly visitors (Omniture, September 2011). Computerworld is published by IDG Enterprise, a subsidiary of International Data Group (IDG), the world's leading media, events and research company. Company information is available at www.idgenterprise.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Marketing & PR Manager
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum