Usher, who really doesn't need to cover anyone's song cause he has enough No.1's, did so and he chose well: "Pumped Up Kicks" by the Foster the People.
The R&B star also picked up a bass to jam the song out.
Usher performed this song for the BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge. According to MTV.com, Usher was in the U.K. promoting his album "Myself."
The YouTube vid went up June 14 and only has about 24,000 views, but the way Usher and his band performed it, we're sure it will go viral soon.
Check it out below:
Most Popular Stories
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- US Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- Soderbergh: Why He Quit Movies