MIAMI, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 06/15/12 -- The Hispanic PR Blog (http://www.HispanicPRBlog.com) is the 29th most influential blog about public relations and marketing in the nation according to a new annual report by Cision.
The new report, available in its entirety here, ranks Chris Brogan as the No. 1 marketing influencer. The top Latino to make the list, Brian Solis (ranked No. 7), is also the only other Latino on this year's ranking.
Founded in July of 2009, the Hispanic PR Blog is the nation's most visited web site about news and insights regarding multicultural public relations and marketing. In addition to its daily web site and newsletter, the Hispanic PR Blog has a strong Twitter following @HispanicPR and a Facebook page.
Since its commencement, the Hispanic PR Blog has grown to give birth to the annual Hispanicize event, Hispanicize digital and the Latina Mom Bloggers network.
"Nothing we are today would have been possible without the Hispanic PR Blog as well as its solid, exclusive partnerships with the Hispanic Public Relations Association and the Public Relations Society of America," said Manny Ruiz, the blog's co-founder and the creative director/founder of Hispanicize 2013. "As we enter our fourth year, the Hispanic PR Blog will continue to proudly serve its industry and partners with even more vigor and ideas."
In addition to publishing daily industry content on its web and social media platforms, the Hispanic PR Blog also provides advertisers with comprehensive solutions to market their services through electronic newsletters, banner ads and more. (To market your service or job listing through the Hispanic PR Blog please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column