ROCKVILLE, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 06/13/12 -- MarketResearch.com has announced the addition of the new report "The Outlook for Medical Devices in Asia," to their collection of Medical Devices market reports. For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/Espicom-Healthcare-Intelligence-v1129/Outlook-Medical-Devices-Asia-6964423/
With an average CAGR of 9.6% and market value expected to exceed US$71 billion by 2015, the Asia/Pacific medical device sector offers significant commercial opportunities -- and dangers.
Diversity and growth characterize the Asian medical markets, and the operating environments to be found across the region are extensively and critically evaluated in The Outlook for Medical Devices in Asia. From advanced countries such as Japan, Australia and New Zealand to emerging and fast growing economies as found in Malaysia and Vietnam.
Often overshadowed by the twin economic giants of India and China, many other Asian markets are equally fast growing and import dependent, presenting sales and partnering opportunities now and in the future. Some of the highest double-digit market growth rates in the region will be seen in Indonesia, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Vietnam.
For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/Espicom-Healthcare-Intelligence-v1129/Outlook-Medical-Devices-Asia-6964423/
MarketResearch.com is the leading provider of global market intelligence products and services. With research reports from more than 720 top consulting and advisory firms, MarketResearch.com offers instant online access to the world's most extensive database of expert insights on global industries, companies, products, and trends. Moreover, MarketResearch.com's Research Specialists have in-depth knowledge of the publishers and the various types of reports in their respective industries and are ready to provide research assistance. For more information, call Veronica Franco at 240-747-3016 or visit http://www.marketresearch.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women