U.S. pop singer Lady Gaga took it in stride when bonked on the head by a metal pole during her Sunday night concert in Auckland, New Zealand.
ONE News reported Gaga was performing her 2011 song "Judas" when a backup performer accidentally dropped the pole on her.
"I want to apologize," she told her fans. "I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion but don't you worry I will finish this show."
And soldier on she did, cranking out another 16 tunes, TMZ.com reported.
The singer's makeup artist, Tara Savelo, confirmed the injury on Twitter overnight.
"Gaga has a concussion but she is going to be okay," Savelo tweeted. "She wants u to know she loves u. I'm taking care of her.cant believe she finished the show."
Lady Gaga was in Auckland for three concerts as part of her Born This Way Ball world tour.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia