U.S. pop singer Lady Gaga took it in stride when bonked on the head by a metal pole during her Sunday night concert in Auckland, New Zealand.
ONE News reported Gaga was performing her 2011 song "Judas" when a backup performer accidentally dropped the pole on her.
"I want to apologize," she told her fans. "I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion but don't you worry I will finish this show."
And soldier on she did, cranking out another 16 tunes, TMZ.com reported.
The singer's makeup artist, Tara Savelo, confirmed the injury on Twitter overnight.
"Gaga has a concussion but she is going to be okay," Savelo tweeted. "She wants u to know she loves u. I'm taking care of her.cant believe she finished the show."
Lady Gaga was in Auckland for three concerts as part of her Born This Way Ball world tour.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause