This full-size pickup truck is offered in three engine choices, a 270-horsepower 4.0-liter V-6, a 310-horsepower 4.6-liter V-8 and the 5.7-liter V-8 with 381 horsepower.
For 2012, all Tundras have standard heavy-duty battery, heavy-duty starter, and all feature standard styled steel wheels.
The truck will get you 16 mpg in the city and 20 mpg on the highway. Pricing starts at $27,115 MSRP.
And, as a bonus, feel confident in this pickup, as it was named "Most Dependable Large Pickup" for the sixth year in a row in the 2011 J.D. Power & Associates Vehicle Dependability Study.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare