This full-size pickup truck is offered in three engine choices, a 270-horsepower 4.0-liter V-6, a 310-horsepower 4.6-liter V-8 and the 5.7-liter V-8 with 381 horsepower.
For 2012, all Tundras have standard heavy-duty battery, heavy-duty starter, and all feature standard styled steel wheels.
The truck will get you 16 mpg in the city and 20 mpg on the highway. Pricing starts at $27,115 MSRP.
And, as a bonus, feel confident in this pickup, as it was named "Most Dependable Large Pickup" for the sixth year in a row in the 2011 J.D. Power & Associates Vehicle Dependability Study.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response