This full-size pickup truck is offered in three engine choices, a 270-horsepower 4.0-liter V-6, a 310-horsepower 4.6-liter V-8 and the 5.7-liter V-8 with 381 horsepower.
For 2012, all Tundras have standard heavy-duty battery, heavy-duty starter, and all feature standard styled steel wheels.
The truck will get you 16 mpg in the city and 20 mpg on the highway. Pricing starts at $27,115 MSRP.
And, as a bonus, feel confident in this pickup, as it was named "Most Dependable Large Pickup" for the sixth year in a row in the 2011 J.D. Power & Associates Vehicle Dependability Study.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply