2012 GMC Sierra -- Power and Pop
There are four engine sizes to choose from when looking at the GMC Sierra: 4.3-liter V-6, 4.8-liter V-8, 5.3-liter V-8 and 6.2-liter V-8.
The truck can provide a payload capacity of up to 1,937 pounds and tow up to 10,700 pounds. That's a lot of power for a truck that can go from zero to 60 in 9.5 seconds.
In the city, the truck gets 15 mpg, goosed up to 22 mpg on the highway with the 300 hp Sierra XFE V-8. That's the best in its class, as the manufacturer proudly points out.
GMC Sierra models range from $21,945 to $48,610 MSRP.
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Kanye West 'SNL Speech' Renounces Celebrity Status
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Jolie Mastectomy Raises Legal Questions
- Ullman Says Penney Turnaround Will Take Time