2012 GMC Sierra -- Power and Pop
There are four engine sizes to choose from when looking at the GMC Sierra: 4.3-liter V-6, 4.8-liter V-8, 5.3-liter V-8 and 6.2-liter V-8.
The truck can provide a payload capacity of up to 1,937 pounds and tow up to 10,700 pounds. That's a lot of power for a truck that can go from zero to 60 in 9.5 seconds.
In the city, the truck gets 15 mpg, goosed up to 22 mpg on the highway with the 300 hp Sierra XFE V-8. That's the best in its class, as the manufacturer proudly points out.
GMC Sierra models range from $21,945 to $48,610 MSRP.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'