2012 GMC Sierra -- Power and Pop
There are four engine sizes to choose from when looking at the GMC Sierra: 4.3-liter V-6, 4.8-liter V-8, 5.3-liter V-8 and 6.2-liter V-8.
The truck can provide a payload capacity of up to 1,937 pounds and tow up to 10,700 pounds. That's a lot of power for a truck that can go from zero to 60 in 9.5 seconds.
In the city, the truck gets 15 mpg, goosed up to 22 mpg on the highway with the 300 hp Sierra XFE V-8. That's the best in its class, as the manufacturer proudly points out.
GMC Sierra models range from $21,945 to $48,610 MSRP.
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience