2012 GMC Sierra -- Power and Pop
There are four engine sizes to choose from when looking at the GMC Sierra: 4.3-liter V-6, 4.8-liter V-8, 5.3-liter V-8 and 6.2-liter V-8.
The truck can provide a payload capacity of up to 1,937 pounds and tow up to 10,700 pounds. That's a lot of power for a truck that can go from zero to 60 in 9.5 seconds.
In the city, the truck gets 15 mpg, goosed up to 22 mpg on the highway with the 300 hp Sierra XFE V-8. That's the best in its class, as the manufacturer proudly points out.
GMC Sierra models range from $21,945 to $48,610 MSRP.
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California