2012 GMC Sierra -- Power and Pop
There are four engine sizes to choose from when looking at the GMC Sierra: 4.3-liter V-6, 4.8-liter V-8, 5.3-liter V-8 and 6.2-liter V-8.
The truck can provide a payload capacity of up to 1,937 pounds and tow up to 10,700 pounds. That's a lot of power for a truck that can go from zero to 60 in 9.5 seconds.
In the city, the truck gets 15 mpg, goosed up to 22 mpg on the highway with the 300 hp Sierra XFE V-8. That's the best in its class, as the manufacturer proudly points out.
GMC Sierra models range from $21,945 to $48,610 MSRP.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review