The 2012 Fusion starts at $19,850 MSRP for the I4 S model and $28,600 MSRP for the hybrid model.
On average, the Fusion gets 23 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the highway, but the Fusion hybrid gets 41 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway.
The 2.5L I-4 engine models generate 175 horsepower, and the Fusion hybrid with 191 net horsepower can go more than 700 miles on a single tank of gas.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws