The 2012 Fusion starts at $19,850 MSRP for the I4 S model and $28,600 MSRP for the hybrid model.
On average, the Fusion gets 23 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the highway, but the Fusion hybrid gets 41 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway.
The 2.5L I-4 engine models generate 175 horsepower, and the Fusion hybrid with 191 net horsepower can go more than 700 miles on a single tank of gas.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?