The 2012 Fusion starts at $19,850 MSRP for the I4 S model and $28,600 MSRP for the hybrid model.
On average, the Fusion gets 23 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the highway, but the Fusion hybrid gets 41 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway.
The 2.5L I-4 engine models generate 175 horsepower, and the Fusion hybrid with 191 net horsepower can go more than 700 miles on a single tank of gas.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson