The 2012 Fusion starts at $19,850 MSRP for the I4 S model and $28,600 MSRP for the hybrid model.
On average, the Fusion gets 23 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the highway, but the Fusion hybrid gets 41 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway.
The 2.5L I-4 engine models generate 175 horsepower, and the Fusion hybrid with 191 net horsepower can go more than 700 miles on a single tank of gas.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- Libyan Production Pushes Brent Crude Below $109
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- U.K. Girds for Nationwide Strike
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?
- UTEP Students Tapped to Test Lunar Dust Device
- Warren G. Harding's Spicy Love Letters to Be Released