The 2012 Fusion starts at $19,850 MSRP for the I4 S model and $28,600 MSRP for the hybrid model.
On average, the Fusion gets 23 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the highway, but the Fusion hybrid gets 41 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway.
The 2.5L I-4 engine models generate 175 horsepower, and the Fusion hybrid with 191 net horsepower can go more than 700 miles on a single tank of gas.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton