On April 26, the people at Funny Or Die confirmed actress/singer Selena Gomez will be featured in one of their notoriously hilarious videos.
They made the announcement via the company's Twitter account, @funnyordie and Gomez retweeted the comment, which contained a photo of her.
"Just finished shooting with @SelenaGomez! Brace yourselves for the best video of all time," they wrote.
Related Story: "Funny Or Die's Adam McKay On His Site's Comedy Influence After 5 Years"
Another celebrity the Funny Or Die team called on to film a video was NFL star Tom Brady.
Check out the photo of Gomez by clicking here.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney