The National Society of Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA), the premier organization for Hispanic business professionals and a leader in solutions that impact the Hispanic community, will host its inaugural Executive Leadership Program on June 6 - 7 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington D.C.
The exclusive audience for this invitation-only event will include director-level and above executives, and up-and-coming individuals from Fortune 1000 companies.
"NSHMBA has always been focused on developing Hispanic leadership," commented NSHMBA Chief Executive Officer Manny Gonzalez. "Our Executive Leadership Program will hone in on what it means to be an executive leader today, and ignite the discussion on how leaders can overcome economic challenges to help their companies achieve long-term success."
Well-known corporate executives speaking at the event include:
-- Agustin Carcoba, President & CEO, GE Capital
-- Filemon Lopez, Senior Vice President of Strategic Operations, Comcast
-- Heather Howell, CEO, Rooibee Red Tea
-- Douglas Smith, Former Chairman and CEO, Best Brands
-- Mark Loughridge, Senior Vice President and CFO, Finance and Enterprise
-- James A. Miller, Executive Vice President and President, Global Services
and Specialty, Ecolab Inc.
-- Gail Letts, President/CEO Central Virginia Region at Suntrust
-- Dede Ramoneda, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Progress
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause