Jordan Knight of New Kids on the Block, is starring in his own Old Navy commercial. The singer hops on a piano-bicycle contraption and sings a little diddy, before declaring his astrological sign--a Taurus--of course, all New Kids fans know this one from the boy band's first ever album, the self-titled, New Kids on the Block. Fans also know his favorite color was blue, he's left-handed and he loved ketchup.
Currently, Jordan Knight has decorated his Twitter page with a screen shot of his new commercial.
Related Story: Jordan Knight, of New Kids on the Block, Turns 42 Today
Fellow New Kid, Donnie Wahlberg, (@DonnieWahlberg) also tweeted about Jordan Knight's commercial: "PS... That Old Navy commercial by @jordanknight is freaking brilliant! #hilariouslyperfect"
Watch the brightly-colored commercial below:
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- President Obama Hints at Bernanke Exit