Jordan Knight of New Kids on the Block, is starring in his own Old Navy commercial. The singer hops on a piano-bicycle contraption and sings a little diddy, before declaring his astrological sign--a Taurus--of course, all New Kids fans know this one from the boy band's first ever album, the self-titled, New Kids on the Block. Fans also know his favorite color was blue, he's left-handed and he loved ketchup.
Currently, Jordan Knight has decorated his Twitter page with a screen shot of his new commercial.
Related Story: Jordan Knight, of New Kids on the Block, Turns 42 Today
Fellow New Kid, Donnie Wahlberg, (@DonnieWahlberg) also tweeted about Jordan Knight's commercial: "PS... That Old Navy commercial by @jordanknight is freaking brilliant! #hilariouslyperfect"
Watch the brightly-colored commercial below:
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins
- Vets Vow to Fight for Benefits in Budget Battle