Jordan Knight of New Kids on the Block, is starring in his own Old Navy commercial. The singer hops on a piano-bicycle contraption and sings a little diddy, before declaring his astrological sign--a Taurus--of course, all New Kids fans know this one from the boy band's first ever album, the self-titled, New Kids on the Block. Fans also know his favorite color was blue, he's left-handed and he loved ketchup.
Currently, Jordan Knight has decorated his Twitter page with a screen shot of his new commercial.
Related Story: Jordan Knight, of New Kids on the Block, Turns 42 Today
Fellow New Kid, Donnie Wahlberg, (@DonnieWahlberg) also tweeted about Jordan Knight's commercial: "PS... That Old Navy commercial by @jordanknight is freaking brilliant! #hilariouslyperfect"
Watch the brightly-colored commercial below:
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges