Jordan Knight of New Kids on the Block, is starring in his own Old Navy commercial. The singer hops on a piano-bicycle contraption and sings a little diddy, before declaring his astrological sign--a Taurus--of course, all New Kids fans know this one from the boy band's first ever album, the self-titled, New Kids on the Block. Fans also know his favorite color was blue, he's left-handed and he loved ketchup.
Currently, Jordan Knight has decorated his Twitter page with a screen shot of his new commercial.
Related Story: Jordan Knight, of New Kids on the Block, Turns 42 Today
Fellow New Kid, Donnie Wahlberg, (@DonnieWahlberg) also tweeted about Jordan Knight's commercial: "PS... That Old Navy commercial by @jordanknight is freaking brilliant! #hilariouslyperfect"
Watch the brightly-colored commercial below:
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?