Popular with drivers, Toyota's 2012's crop of Camrys are as classic as ever. They deliver safety and reliability that people have come to expect.
We're excited to report that the Camry SE is looking sportier than ever, as well.
In its 29th year, Toyota gives six options, including two hybrid models -- the LE and XLE. Your standard L series, which starts at $21,955 MSRP, gets 25 mpg in the city and 35 MPG on the highway.
For your safety, the cars come equipped with 10 airbags.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges