Popular with drivers, Toyota's 2012's crop of Camrys are as classic as ever. They deliver safety and reliability that people have come to expect.
We're excited to report that the Camry SE is looking sportier than ever, as well.
In its 29th year, Toyota gives six options, including two hybrid models -- the LE and XLE. Your standard L series, which starts at $21,955 MSRP, gets 25 mpg in the city and 35 MPG on the highway.
For your safety, the cars come equipped with 10 airbags.
Most Popular Stories
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Using Acids to Unlock Shale Oil OK, Regulator Says
- Intel Working on Smartwatch; Mum on Possible Apple Link
- Banks Don't Follow Rules in Mortgage Settlement
- Fed Will Keep Buying Bonds for Now; Markets Dip
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Amazon Doesn't Need Tax Breaks but Gets Offered Millions