Popular with drivers, Toyota's 2012's crop of Camrys are as classic as ever. They deliver safety and reliability that people have come to expect.
We're excited to report that the Camry SE is looking sportier than ever, as well.
In its 29th year, Toyota gives six options, including two hybrid models -- the LE and XLE. Your standard L series, which starts at $21,955 MSRP, gets 25 mpg in the city and 35 MPG on the highway.
For your safety, the cars come equipped with 10 airbags.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation