Popular with drivers, Toyota's 2012's crop of Camrys are as classic as ever. They deliver safety and reliability that people have come to expect.
We're excited to report that the Camry SE is looking sportier than ever, as well.
In its 29th year, Toyota gives six options, including two hybrid models -- the LE and XLE. Your standard L series, which starts at $21,955 MSRP, gets 25 mpg in the city and 35 MPG on the highway.
For your safety, the cars come equipped with 10 airbags.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu