Need to tow something? The 2012 RAM 1500 has 10,450 pounds maximum towing capacity and is available in regular, quad and crew cabs with three bed sizes to choose from.
The popular truck starts at $21,475 MSRP for the 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Longhorn.
On average, the RAM 1500 gets 14 mpg in the city and 20 mpg on the highway.
The multi-link coil spring rear suspension on a Ram truck is durable, so when you're lugging those extra pounds you'll still enjoy a smooth ride.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11