Need to tow something? The 2012 RAM 1500 has 10,450 pounds maximum towing capacity and is available in regular, quad and crew cabs with three bed sizes to choose from.
The popular truck starts at $21,475 MSRP for the 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Longhorn.
On average, the RAM 1500 gets 14 mpg in the city and 20 mpg on the highway.
The multi-link coil spring rear suspension on a Ram truck is durable, so when you're lugging those extra pounds you'll still enjoy a smooth ride.
Most Popular Stories
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Brazil Braces for Street Protests at World Cup
- Boehner Hires Immigration Reform Expert
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Sprint Not Moving Headquarters to California
- Dennis Kozlowski, ex-Tyco CEO, to Be Paroled
- Healthcare.gov Update Gets Mixed Reviews
- Mexico Economy Secretary to Attend WTO Meeting
- Appeals Court Sides With Employers on Arbitration
- Miley Cyrus to Rihanna Lyrics: Top Yahoo Searches for 2013