Need to tow something? The 2012 RAM 1500 has 10,450 pounds maximum towing capacity and is available in regular, quad and crew cabs with three bed sizes to choose from.
The popular truck starts at $21,475 MSRP for the 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Longhorn.
On average, the RAM 1500 gets 14 mpg in the city and 20 mpg on the highway.
The multi-link coil spring rear suspension on a Ram truck is durable, so when you're lugging those extra pounds you'll still enjoy a smooth ride.
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Google Stock Split Ahead
- Guns Are Hot in California
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Small Businesses Hiring, but Worry About Expense
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- LULAC Convention Starts With Focus on LGBT Youth