The Jeep Grand Cherokee midsize SUV is back, and we're happy for the return of the SRT8 variant.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee delivers an upscale interior and many available luxury features. For oomph, it's got a V-8 engine available.
The stopping power for the Grand Cherokee SRT8 comes courtesy of new SRT high-performance Brembo brakes with four-wheel antilock brake system. The vehicle runs from zero to 60 mph in 4.8 seconds with a top speed of 155 mph and brakes from 60 to zero in 116 feet.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee starts at $26,995 MSRP.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.