The Jeep Grand Cherokee midsize SUV is back, and we're happy for the return of the SRT8 variant.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee delivers an upscale interior and many available luxury features. For oomph, it's got a V-8 engine available.
The stopping power for the Grand Cherokee SRT8 comes courtesy of new SRT high-performance Brembo brakes with four-wheel antilock brake system. The vehicle runs from zero to 60 mph in 4.8 seconds with a top speed of 155 mph and brakes from 60 to zero in 116 feet.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee starts at $26,995 MSRP.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women