The Jeep Grand Cherokee midsize SUV is back, and we're happy for the return of the SRT8 variant.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee delivers an upscale interior and many available luxury features. For oomph, it's got a V-8 engine available.
The stopping power for the Grand Cherokee SRT8 comes courtesy of new SRT high-performance Brembo brakes with four-wheel antilock brake system. The vehicle runs from zero to 60 mph in 4.8 seconds with a top speed of 155 mph and brakes from 60 to zero in 116 feet.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee starts at $26,995 MSRP.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Lindsay Lohan, Jimmy Fallon Get Soaked on 'The Tonight Show': Watch
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump