The people at Ford are getting better at delivering this small car and maintaining its streamlined features. The car seats five and comes standard with a 2.0L Ti-VCT I4 that delivers both performance and efficiency.
The Focus' six-speed PowerShift automatic transmission delivers effortless gear changes and excellent responsiveness.
Save money at the pump, too, because this bad boy gets 26 mpg in the city and 36 on the highway, or 30 mpg combined. Starts at $18,200 MSRP.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time