The people at Ford are getting better at delivering this small car and maintaining its streamlined features. The car seats five and comes standard with a 2.0L Ti-VCT I4 that delivers both performance and efficiency.
The Focus' six-speed PowerShift automatic transmission delivers effortless gear changes and excellent responsiveness.
Save money at the pump, too, because this bad boy gets 26 mpg in the city and 36 on the highway, or 30 mpg combined. Starts at $18,200 MSRP.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women