The people at Ford are getting better at delivering this small car and maintaining its streamlined features. The car seats five and comes standard with a 2.0L Ti-VCT I4 that delivers both performance and efficiency.
The Focus' six-speed PowerShift automatic transmission delivers effortless gear changes and excellent responsiveness.
Save money at the pump, too, because this bad boy gets 26 mpg in the city and 36 on the highway, or 30 mpg combined. Starts at $18,200 MSRP.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation