The people at Ford are getting better at delivering this small car and maintaining its streamlined features. The car seats five and comes standard with a 2.0L Ti-VCT I4 that delivers both performance and efficiency.
The Focus' six-speed PowerShift automatic transmission delivers effortless gear changes and excellent responsiveness.
Save money at the pump, too, because this bad boy gets 26 mpg in the city and 36 on the highway, or 30 mpg combined. Starts at $18,200 MSRP.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits