When we think of the Ford Fiesta, we think fun, sporty and fuel-efficient.
The 2012 Fiesta is available in five models -- the S, the SE, the SE Hatch, the SEL and the SES Hatch. Prices range from $13,200 to $17,500 MSRP, and all get an average of 29 mpg in the city and 38 on the highway.
This car's agile performance is courtesy of the technical precision by Ford-tuned suspension. The car's aerodynamic design and technology also comes into play to make an exhilarating driving experience.
And one of our favorite things about this car? Its color schemes that match any personality. Choose from nine exterior paint color options, including Yellow Blaze, Lime Squeeze and Red Candy.
Most Popular Stories
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs