When we think of the Ford Fiesta, we think fun, sporty and fuel-efficient.
The 2012 Fiesta is available in five models -- the S, the SE, the SE Hatch, the SEL and the SES Hatch. Prices range from $13,200 to $17,500 MSRP, and all get an average of 29 mpg in the city and 38 on the highway.
This car's agile performance is courtesy of the technical precision by Ford-tuned suspension. The car's aerodynamic design and technology also comes into play to make an exhilarating driving experience.
And one of our favorite things about this car? Its color schemes that match any personality. Choose from nine exterior paint color options, including Yellow Blaze, Lime Squeeze and Red Candy.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Federal Rules Least of Coal Industry's Problems
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- New 'Arrested Development' Episodes 'Dressed Up'
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Rand Paul 2016?