When we think of the Ford Fiesta, we think fun, sporty and fuel-efficient.
The 2012 Fiesta is available in five models -- the S, the SE, the SE Hatch, the SEL and the SES Hatch. Prices range from $13,200 to $17,500 MSRP, and all get an average of 29 mpg in the city and 38 on the highway.
This car's agile performance is courtesy of the technical precision by Ford-tuned suspension. The car's aerodynamic design and technology also comes into play to make an exhilarating driving experience.
And one of our favorite things about this car? Its color schemes that match any personality. Choose from nine exterior paint color options, including Yellow Blaze, Lime Squeeze and Red Candy.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text