When we think of the Ford Fiesta, we think fun, sporty and fuel-efficient.
The 2012 Fiesta is available in five models -- the S, the SE, the SE Hatch, the SEL and the SES Hatch. Prices range from $13,200 to $17,500 MSRP, and all get an average of 29 mpg in the city and 38 on the highway.
This car's agile performance is courtesy of the technical precision by Ford-tuned suspension. The car's aerodynamic design and technology also comes into play to make an exhilarating driving experience.
And one of our favorite things about this car? Its color schemes that match any personality. Choose from nine exterior paint color options, including Yellow Blaze, Lime Squeeze and Red Candy.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause