When we think of the Ford Fiesta, we think fun, sporty and fuel-efficient.
The 2012 Fiesta is available in five models -- the S, the SE, the SE Hatch, the SEL and the SES Hatch. Prices range from $13,200 to $17,500 MSRP, and all get an average of 29 mpg in the city and 38 on the highway.
This car's agile performance is courtesy of the technical precision by Ford-tuned suspension. The car's aerodynamic design and technology also comes into play to make an exhilarating driving experience.
And one of our favorite things about this car? Its color schemes that match any personality. Choose from nine exterior paint color options, including Yellow Blaze, Lime Squeeze and Red Candy.
Most Popular Stories
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement