You have choices when it comes to this powerful SUV.
Depending on how much horsepower you want and miles per gallon, the 2012 Dodge Durango comes in four models -- the SXT, which starts at $28,995, the Crew at $33,695, the R/T at $35,795, and the Citadel at $40,995.
The SXT is your basic Durango, featuring 290 horsepower and 23 mpg on the highway, plus a five-speed automatic transmission, 18-inch aluminum wheels. It comfortably seats a family of seven.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits