You have choices when it comes to this powerful SUV.
Depending on how much horsepower you want and miles per gallon, the 2012 Dodge Durango comes in four models -- the SXT, which starts at $28,995, the Crew at $33,695, the R/T at $35,795, and the Citadel at $40,995.
The SXT is your basic Durango, featuring 290 horsepower and 23 mpg on the highway, plus a five-speed automatic transmission, 18-inch aluminum wheels. It comfortably seats a family of seven.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women