You have choices when it comes to this powerful SUV.
Depending on how much horsepower you want and miles per gallon, the 2012 Dodge Durango comes in four models -- the SXT, which starts at $28,995, the Crew at $33,695, the R/T at $35,795, and the Citadel at $40,995.
The SXT is your basic Durango, featuring 290 horsepower and 23 mpg on the highway, plus a five-speed automatic transmission, 18-inch aluminum wheels. It comfortably seats a family of seven.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals