You have choices when it comes to this powerful SUV.
Depending on how much horsepower you want and miles per gallon, the 2012 Dodge Durango comes in four models -- the SXT, which starts at $28,995, the Crew at $33,695, the R/T at $35,795, and the Citadel at $40,995.
The SXT is your basic Durango, featuring 290 horsepower and 23 mpg on the highway, plus a five-speed automatic transmission, 18-inch aluminum wheels. It comfortably seats a family of seven.
Most Popular Stories
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say