The five-passenger 2012 Chrysler 200 is a popular vehicle among the midsize car category. Starting at $18,995 MSRP, it climbs to $32,270 MSRP, depending on the model. It is offered in a sedan and convertible body styles and four models -- the LX (sedan only), touring, limited and S. The car, on average, gets 20 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway and can get from zero to 60 in 9.4 seconds. If its comfort that you seek, look no further, because this car offers 88.4 cubic feet of passenger space, and the 200 Touring convertible has comfy seating for four adults. Unlike many convertibles, the 200 Touring also has usable trunk space -- 13.1 cubic feet.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?