Which is your pick, the Sonic hatchback or the Sonic sedan?
Either way, you'll be able to get a lot of punch in this small car. It can get from zero to 60 mph in 8.2 seconds.
The hatchback starts at $14,635 MSRP, while the sedan starts at $13,735 MSRP. Both get an approximate 40 mpg on the highway, and it's the first and only car in its class to have 10 standard air bags.
The Sonic may be small, but it will get you to your destination fast and safe.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4