Which is your pick, the Sonic hatchback or the Sonic sedan?
Either way, you'll be able to get a lot of punch in this small car. It can get from zero to 60 mph in 8.2 seconds.
The hatchback starts at $14,635 MSRP, while the sedan starts at $13,735 MSRP. Both get an approximate 40 mpg on the highway, and it's the first and only car in its class to have 10 standard air bags.
The Sonic may be small, but it will get you to your destination fast and safe.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM