Which is your pick, the Sonic hatchback or the Sonic sedan?
Either way, you'll be able to get a lot of punch in this small car. It can get from zero to 60 mph in 8.2 seconds.
The hatchback starts at $14,635 MSRP, while the sedan starts at $13,735 MSRP. Both get an approximate 40 mpg on the highway, and it's the first and only car in its class to have 10 standard air bags.
The Sonic may be small, but it will get you to your destination fast and safe.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women