Which is your pick, the Sonic hatchback or the Sonic sedan?
Either way, you'll be able to get a lot of punch in this small car. It can get from zero to 60 mph in 8.2 seconds.
The hatchback starts at $14,635 MSRP, while the sedan starts at $13,735 MSRP. Both get an approximate 40 mpg on the highway, and it's the first and only car in its class to have 10 standard air bags.
The Sonic may be small, but it will get you to your destination fast and safe.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause