Which is your pick, the Sonic hatchback or the Sonic sedan?
Either way, you'll be able to get a lot of punch in this small car. It can get from zero to 60 mph in 8.2 seconds.
The hatchback starts at $14,635 MSRP, while the sedan starts at $13,735 MSRP. Both get an approximate 40 mpg on the highway, and it's the first and only car in its class to have 10 standard air bags.
The Sonic may be small, but it will get you to your destination fast and safe.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE